Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Princess Royal Tea Party

Here are some of the guests!!
Easton eating Cinderella's lost shoe.

We named all the food after princess themed like poisoned apples, the sandwiches where cut into tiaras and the oranges where from Mulan.

Some more Princess's.


Tea time sign we also had a mirror on the wall from the snow white movie.

Some of the decorations. We had a lot of decorations but they where so cute.
This is Easton's personalized Tea cup.

Some more guests.
I love anything pink and girly, but I have only boys and I don't think they would want a princess party. So I convinced my niece to get her mom to have her a princess tea party and it was so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kids had such a great time at the party! The kids were dressed all so cute!