Friday, June 11, 2010

Our first camp out!!

We went camping with are new trailer, that I love it's so nice. We got this trailer a couple of month ago but with all the crazy that we had going on we didn't get to take it out until Memorial weekend. It was fun! We had some great friends go with us Matt and Candace and there really cute puppy Chief, Easton sure gave Chief a run for his money!!
I don't think that there is any rocks left out of the stream that ran behind are camp.
Easton found every rock he could and threw them all in.

This is the Easton hurry take a picture and leave me alone pose.
Here is Easton having it pretty rough watching his movies on his TV in his room. (In the trailer)
Easton showing off his hunting shirt...he had to wear it camping to show all the deer that he is a hunter.
This is a cave that everyone went into. Nick wouldn't let me go in he said it was to dangerous but he took Easton with out hesitation.

The cave is at the top of this hill I have drove by this cave a million times and I never new that it was there.
Enjoying the campfire!!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like good times for you! Have fun again this weekend!

The Mecham Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! I want to take our new trailer out SOOO bad, but there never seems to be a time we can!
Where was that cave? And by the way, that is so cute that Nick said it was too dangerous...I love when Cole get protective like that with me. :)

The Mecham Family said...

.