Sunday, April 5, 2009

EaStOn'S RoOm

We (okay I was bored) where bored this weekend so we decided to paint Easton's room and his bathroom!! So Nick and I started taking everything out of his room. We have his mattress in the middle of the living room, Easton walks in and says "My bed?" I said "Yep!" Then he started jumping like it was the greatest thing ever!! The little things make them so happy!! I love it!
Well Easton is two and a half so it is about time that he starts earning his keep around here.So we put him to work. He had a lot of fun painting his room. He kept asking to paint it blue. Crazy kid!! I know I know he is always naked in all his pictures, the kid hates clothes.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have pics of Curtis helping us in our other house painting our room. He had a blast! I tried leaving a comment on mom & dads blog but it won't let mee. Do they not want any comments left on the blog? You did good with them trying to get it going again. Hope they keep it up! They will wish they had if they don't!

KFerrara said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!! Please take pics...