Sunday, February 8, 2009

LaVa HoT SpRiNgS IDAHO

WOW! Okay so Saturday morning Nick totally surprised me, he said get ready we are going on a road trip! Nick and I have been together for almost 8 years and he has never ever done anything spontaneous so I was totally surprised. (I did get him GPS for Christmas, I think that helped) So I got everything ready and then I asked "Where are we going on a road trip to?" He said Idaho I have never been to Idaho. And then he said Soda Springs! So we went to Idaho, they have these real great natural hot springs "Lava Hot Springs"They are really hot the different pools some you can barely stand in they are so hot other Easton loved he wanted to swim. It was a lot of fun we ate at the local restaurant. All the people where really nice. It was real small town but a lot of fun. Thanks Jon and Ashley for telling us about this secret.

Easton in the garage!!

Easton pulling out of the driveway.LOLOLO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Swimming in the winter is great! Glad you had fun...r u sure nick is feeling alright? Maybe the end of the world is coming?

Amber said...

No doubt that's what I thought!! What have you been up to?