Sunday, September 21, 2008

Are trip to Hawaii




We had a lot of fun this summer. Nick and I went to Hawaii to celebrate are fifth anniversary, five wonderful years. We went on this romantic sunset cruise. I got so sick I had never been on a boat before. So that really wasn't that romantic but on the cruise a couple got engaged it was so cute.





We also went scuba diving and swam with sea turtles that were bigger than me. We had so much fun.





We went to Pearl Harbor. It was truly the most emotional place I think that I have ever been. The atmoshpere was so surreal. We went out to where one of the ships where sank in the fight it still had oil coming up from the sterns of the ship. I started to cry, but at the same time I felt so proud to be an American.






We went to the Polynesian center which educates on all of the cultures of all the Polynesian islands that are located near Hawaii. If you get the chance to go definitely go here.




We also went to the Dole plantation. I have never like pineapple in my life. But the pineapple that I tasted there was UNBELIEVABLE it just melted in your mouth.UMMMMMM I want pineapple.

We went to the temple it was breath taking the trees where aligned perfectly straight. And the grounds where immaculate. The visiting center was small but fun. We met a older couple that where missionaries they where from Lehi(what a small world).





We had so much fun at all the activities that the island had to offer. But my favorite part was chillin' at the beach I could get use to doing that all day.




The very best part of whole trip was coming home to Easton. I missed him so much that I told Nick to leave are luggage at the airport. I didn't want to wait for it, I wanted my baby. I started crying waiting for are luggage that seemed to be the last piece on the plane. I was so excited to see him.

1 comment:

CurtNbellsMom said...

I am so glad that you had fun in Hawaii. I can' wait till Matt & I can go.(long time from now)The kids are the best part to come home to.