Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ryker Roo

Ryker is 5 months old!! What where did the time go??? He is amazing I love him so much. He is super curious about everything especially his brother (he acts like Easton makes the world turn round). He has one blue eye and one brown eye. I think that his hair is going to be red, because it's getting lighter and lighter. Oh and the best part he loves me MORE than dad finally!!!! MY boys are growing way to fast. That's it I am going to figure out how to STOP time.


4 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Oh my goodness, he is seriously so beautiful!! And I LOVE that hat!

Unknown said...

Am I not good enough to be on your blog list anymore? Did you even see the post of Nicks party?
I can't wait to see Mr. Ryker & we need to set aside some time next week for the kids to play! Let me know!

Jenny said...

Kids seriously grow way too fast! I am so glad I found your cute blog and can't wait to meet you at Breathing Space!
Modern Modest Beauty

Anonymous said...

ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天