Monday, July 13, 2009

**CAMPING**

We had such a great time with everyone this weekend! Easton could not get enough of the wheelers it was so funny.He got to ride the motorcycle with Nick and they ran out of gas and had to push it back to camp, it's all East has talked about every time I have asked him if he had fun camping. We went on I would say probably one of my favorite rides ever. But Nick's bike broke and then it started raining and we where only about 12 miles into are 30 mile ride. Having the smart husband and brother's that I do they came up with a way to finish the ride! And we still had a great time. We we got back to camp we just ate good food and hung out with great company!


The guys on there new and improved double wheeler.
Lisa on the bikes!
The guys trying to figure out what had happened.


Getting the trires off.
I think Brian might need a wet wipe!!
Nick and Easton on the little motor bike.

Easton warming up.

Waiting to ride!

Easton wanted me to take a picture of him on top of a tree!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog! Easton is so cute! I am glad you had a great time...sorry about the break down...there always has to be something right??