Monday, January 12, 2009

Nick went snowboarding!!


Alright so I was a a little skeptical about Nick going snowboarding. Anyone that knows him would understand. He is extremely accident prone. For example 4th of July he was throwing candy at my uncle and broke his hand, not even a week after he got his cast off he rolled the wheeler off the trailer and broke his elbow. And that's pretty much how it always seems to work out for him. But the good news is he made home without a scratch (or brake) and he is just a little sore. I bet I hear about it tomorrow when he can't move!! LOLOLOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go for finally branching out & trying something NEW Nick & coming home with ZIP scratches is even better! How did you not get to go Amber...Boyz time out or what?

KFerrara said...

Snowboarding is so much fun, but man do you ever come home feeling so sore afterwards. I want to get a pass next year so that I can perfect my skills (ha ha).