Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Puppy sitting




Thank you June for the reminder of why we don't have a house dog anymore!! They are alot of work! Easton is in LOVE(so is Nick). Easton carries poor poor muffin by her head everywhere I hope she makes until Thursday when they get back. Nick let the dogs on are bed to lay with us and watch movies it was weird to have two more in are queen sized bed. Sorry June about Nick trying to give your dog away to are friend Phil, I have no idea what he was thinking(if at all). It has been alot of fun!! I think that Easton will be heaart broken.

4 comments:

BRITT said...

Hey I found your blog. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Easton is so stinkin cute! I need a little boy.

Unknown said...

You can give my dog away at anytime! She really does need a one dog home & who wouldn't want that cute face? Thank you again so much for taking care of them both! :D

Lacy said...

i love you back round. you better get him a dog. we are getting a cat in the spring.

KFerrara said...

Dog sitting can be so much fun (for the kiddos).
Glad you had fun.