Monday, November 17, 2008

YoU cAn FiX It wE CaN HeLp




My friend Heather got this little apron for Easton at Home Depot with a project that he painted. It was put away on the top shelf of his closet. As everyone know if East wants something he will get it. So he put his spiderman chairs on top of his spiderman table(thanx Aunt June he loves it)that was on top of his toy box to get into all the bins and he came walking out of his room all proud. So I walked in and seen the mess. Then he says "mom me cook dinner" I said "you sure can, what do you want to cook?" he said "COOKIES!" So we made more cookies. Did I mention that we made cookies Saturday and a cake on Sunday and he hasn't even taken a bite of any of it.Gotta love it!

2 comments:

CurtNbellsMom said...

U R so welcome BTW! He is so cute in that apron. You will have many more days like this. Enjoy them!

KFerrara said...

How creative he is...